Thursday, April 3, 2008

Montblanc In Jacksonville Fl

ASBESTOS: THIS EVIL THAT I MANAGED

I saw hell! Having handled
"of" asbestos during the course of my professional activity in the arsenal of Toulon, I lived in fear with the secret hope that I, less exposed than those working on board and I thought, could pass through. Las
! One day an MRI revealed to me the terrible reality. Overnight my life is turned upside down. Hell moves in me, in my head and let me do more quiet time.
I watch mine, my wife does not know what joy and happiness in the simplest sense of the word. My girls have a different attitude towards me, behind which I know what is hidden with infinite delicacy that moves me greatly. My grandchildren and all the affection that I am prematurely private!
stress of every moment, the death that lurks around Me, me who loves life so much. To inflict fear to mine the sad spectacle of my degeneration who will suffer so cruelly.
see me go, plagued by terrifying evil and I can not defend myself.
My gloomy thoughts every moment that God did .... Only me know the weight is so unbearable it. It satisfies me
forbidden to live longer than before, so my mental and physical constitution until recently, I looked away. I looked up, taking with happiness and clear thinking everything that life can offer a wonderful human being.
finish this hope!
all because of asbestos, this insidious poison we have not hesitated to swallow the absence of some means of protection that would have gone self-enriched and ruined by civilized and should DCAN TOULON, powerful state industry for which I am given thoroughly for many years.
Patriotism business apprentices learned, practiced with scruples and pugnacity and ultimately badly rewarded in return.
I think of myself first for once, but also to others. Those who are with me staying in the same boat, those who are not.

Paul GERMANI
GERMANI Paul is a member of ASAV. DCAN retired he was a union activist known and appreciated by all who knew him.
This poignant Paul sums up the mental anguish suffered by asbestos victims. It expresses the right words to express his distress, and ours. If our suffering could reach those who have been poisoned, justice would not condemn them, they would be sprayed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment