Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why Does Toothache Get Worse In The Evening

Steradent

We will say that it becomes an obsession but hey, once a year is not really an obsession, eh?
Normally I am not racing on Saturday morning but the afternoon. There are fewer people and we do not wait at the checkout. But, I do not know, enlightenment or just a delusion, I races in mid-morning. And waiting at the checkout, I saw it!
75 years firmly packed (there is not the age that was packed for that matter) on the 3 sticks painfully enclosed in a plastic bag. She then poses in what appears to be a caddy for children near the cash and leaves. I tell myself that alzhemimer is really a crap.

few good minutes later, the queue behind me was very elongated. Following you guess right? The old woman returned with 4 fruit yoghurt (I recall it took several minutes to 20m). And obviously, it means the young couple behind me that she was since there before his sticks are in the cart! Amazement of the couple as it also makes several minutes they expect and had never seen. I got you seen or experienced.

decidedly old ceases to amaze me ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment