Thursday, January 8, 2009

Princess Poly Pocket Games

Yum yum, Gizmo

In reading the latest Mad Movies dated, excellent magazine, I came across an article on Gremlins and made me want to see him. Good luck, Free Home Video (VOD Free) offers 2 movies.

This film continues to fascinate me for 2 things:
1 / despite the fact that the Gremlins are puppets manipulated, they remain credible after 25 years
2 / film is the only example of 'successful adaptation of a horror script became family film

For Gremlins is basically a horror film: Spike Gozmo had become, she would be beheaded, the dog being eaten, the science teacher to receive a pile of needles on the face etc..

And yet, this film has remained a reference Family-style horror. Without doubt the right touch of producer Steven Spielberg ...

At the time I was crazy about this movie: I even had the CD-book! Not funny anecdote about this:
at the time in below us lived a young couple with whom my parents had befriended. The husband stood for I do not know what reason to give me something. We went by car to Euromarket. I think that's when I understood the meaning of the phrase "do in his pants." It went so quickly, taking turns so tight that every time I saw my short life flash before me. So we took the famous book-disk.

few weeks after they, or rather, moved. Her husband had a car accident and had not survived. Perhaps a Gremlin had sabotaged his brakes. We will never know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment