Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Zack And Cody Max Music



There are some weeks I received a personal letter that really touched me. It was addressed to me personally (my name was on the envelope) and written by Jean Twenty-three, not the 23th apostle, but the archbishop of Paris.

In a shriek he explained that the roof collapse of the parish, as moldings fall and the gurgle need a helping polish. This (not yet) So holy man urges me to bring my faith and give money. As much as I want, but as much as possible because everything collapses.

I asked myself three questions:
1 / was he talking about the disrepair of the church or the church?
2 / This letter has also been sent to Mohamed my neighbor?
3 / how did he get my address? Have they bought a listing? Have they received a message from Almighty ordering them to cure me of my crisis of faith (e)?

I hesitated to answer but as I said the other pool.

Go, the next time I visit Notre Dame I will put them a candle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment