Friday, December 7, 2007

Best Gloves To Wear For Cleaning Pools

j'étions petiot ... The last worship

When I was young, at school, my teacher called miss CE1 Le Madec (I was not in Britain for nothing ...). Miss Le Madec therefore was already a reasonable age, probably around 50 years and lived in a house adjoining function in primary school. In fact you could even step on his grass green during of recess.
short, regular Tuesday afternoon we all went home to watch TV. Not to watch Derrick eh, but to instruct us. And then I'll talk about something that people under 25 years can not know.

In 1983 there was no TV in the afternoon. It was often the target between 14 and 4:30 p.m., because we had no oil, but we had ideas. However the French Television offered a sometimes educational programs to 14h history to occupy the space. For half an hour so we talked biology, technology, discover the world. At each age issue. Well, it was not "It's not rocket science!" and I do not really understand it all so austere and poorly filmed.

Why I say this? Because in searching on dailymotion I came across this generic issue CNDP (ah the madness of the French original). I'm still fascinated by this ability for years 70 to provide us with more experimental music still left to traumatize the children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment