Monday, December 3, 2007

Hair Removal For Men In Brampton

But what scam!

Well, y 'tired of being cheated! A month ago I was excited about that for a game that would revolutionize my Wii: The Simpsons - the game
Normally I never take game favorite. A game that is expensive and may be disappointed (you speak ...). I spent the afternoon to head in the clouds, temple of the video game arcade in Paris. And what we find to head in the clouds? A Micromania! God exists then?

Between two parts of Hokuto no Ken and Virtua Cop 36 so I decided to buy the game makes me so anxious and may be released today. The blow is still hard: 60 €, while a Wii game ranges (oscope) between 45 and 50 €. But let us ignore that and let us go with the consumerist drive!

But then, arrived home I realized one thing: the last moment of joy to play Homer of service, we must note with dismay and anger (60 € in your face anyway) that this game is virtually unplayable because of the camera. impossible to do go where we want, what finally moves us more time to try to jump over a hole that really move. In a sense it is no worse since the lifetime of the game is relatively short.

short, this will teach me to trust me on video game: I'm a bad branque and c tou!

0 comments:

Post a Comment