Friday, September 14, 2007

Saree Blouse Design For Dinner

Ippo him to go anywhere else? In

FINALLY! For quite some time, I was waiting Hajime no Ippo kind in France and my dream came true. We can always say that I could read scanlation but I like to read manga on the subway, the bed or toilet, so ...

But what remains the most fun for me is that I read this manga with the voices of the series in the head. It must be said that by dint of the 30 episodes checker existing footprint we keep hearing about the benefits. And finally I know that even by reading the 30th volume, those voices remain in my head.

Even if the manga is 80 volumes, although I'm not sure that all volumes released in France, it is a pleasure to read this manga.

I think eventually one of my biggest frustrations professional (yes, strange as it sounds, I have some!) Has been not able to finish Ippo French. I do not know if this series will return one day but if so I'm not sure that the care we had all contributed to this series will be continued.

Keroro Ca ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment