Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nico-robin-yoruichi-shihouin-tsunade

's me, the police !!!!!!

Ah, the sweet autumn days! Today was field trip at the Manga Expo. Nothing special except that the local population was very young, only to ALL activities in a single space with no partition is a challenge, a guest at a conference buyer program, actors and dubbing speak for one hour was difficult and I had a free meal and it can not refuse.

The meal was so frugal: a sandwich, a drink and dessert at a bar. But this is not the most important. The most important thing is that I met Julie Lescaut! It was there before me in the queue with her children dressed as Naruto (how original), waiting patiently to be issued with a ham / butter or blue cheese panini / pie.
I was excited to think that, finally, I was the equal of a person seen by 7 million people each time facing the bar.

Remember this well: we are ALL equal before the bar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment