Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cupcakes Wrapping Wedding

Sway!

The glory that is expensive, and here it is paid in one currency: the sweat!

This phrase, as I said, this mantra hammered by Lydia, the dance teacher of Fame series , resonates in the skulls of those who began their pre-teen in the 80s.
Talkin 'about my generation! (See the Who, the Who)
So, I feel like a crazy dance floor or out of my and my ballerina tutus for some capers in the mirror. (Note: 15 years of non-practice). So
arabesques, fever disco curls fluttering in the Rue des Rosiers, belly dance started in a hypnotic, spike-folded-tense orchestrated by Béjart, Leroy, who lifts his leg as a person, or, finally, run the Moussaka using a step of 2 legendary ... the choice exists.
Enjoy, post-nap harira is not inevitable! ;)
PS: To shake the mercury goes crazy! Duvet moletonnée hugs and sweat, where are you?


Travolta, ancestor of Billie Jean
Zorba the Greek ... Anthony Quinn on the shores of the Aegean
Fame, I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna learn how to fly ... High
The belly Samia Gamal hypnothise Fernandel
Ballet to the tunes of Ravel's Bolero

Rabbi Jacob she'll dance

0 comments:

Post a Comment